- our Offices our_offices.jpg
- our People our_people.jpg
- my Business my_business.jpg
- my Career my_career.jpg
- Creditor Info creditor_info.jpg
Business Advisory Services
07 3222 9777
Health and Ageing
Community and Not-for-Profit Organisations
Family Businesses and SMEs
Government and Public Sector
Heath is a Director with the Business Advisory division of Bentleys Brisbane - a leading mid-tier practice in Queensland.
Prior to joining Bentleys, Heath commenced his career with a 'Big 4' firm and has national and international experience across a broad spectrum of business and financial advisory areas.
Heath's background in business and management consulting; middle market and institutional advisory; and corporate finance is underpinned by his specialist experience in industries including health and aged care, family owned businesses, agribusiness, pharmaceutical, property and construction and manufacturing.
He has worked closely with businesses at all levels - from start up ventures to multi-generational enterprises.
He looks after clients both locally and internationally and has been the key advisor to many large organisations - including ABN AMRO, GlaxoSmithKline and Horizon Housing Ltd.
Heath is the Head of the Bentleys National Health and Aged Care Unit and is the Team Leader across major aged care projects for the firm including the ACAR Financial Viability Assessment and CAP financial analysis work conducted on behalf of the Department of Health & Ageing and the Annual Bentleys National Aged Care Survey.
Heath has presented at numerous aged care industry forums and is regularly called upon for insight and commentary regarding financial performance in the industry.
Heath also has a keen interest in commercialisation, early stage 'Business Angel' and private equity investments.
- Business consulting, strategic planning and review
- Business diagnostics and risk analysis
- Optimisation of financial performance
- Specialist tax advice and business advisory expertise
- Business valuations, value creation, due diligence & restructures
- Debt restructuring and turnaround management
- Project feasibility analysis
- Tender support services, probity and governance
- Financial viability assessments and cashflow modeling
- Industry benchmarking
- Intergenerational wealth and wisdom transfer
- Bachelor of Business (Distinction)
- Chartered Accountant
- Fellow - The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
Articles20-11-2012SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2012 BENTLEYS AGED CARE SURVEY 20-11-20122011 Aged Care Survey Results 18-10-2012Caring For Our Elderly 23-11-2012FINANCIAL UNDERSTANDING ESSENTIAL TO ACAR APPLICATIONS 18-12-2012Picking up the tab for aged care 07-02-2013BENTLEYS AGED CARE SURVEY - PHASE TWO DEADLINE EXTENDED 21-03-2013The Efficiency Dividend
Think Ahead. Talk to Bentleys Today.
|Bentleys … So much more than accountants|
|The Bentleys Experience|