- our Offices our_offices.jpg
- our People our_people.jpg
- my Business my_business.jpg
- my Career my_career.jpg
- Creditor Info creditor_info.jpg
Business Advisory Services
07 3222 9777
Agribusiness and Rural Sector
Trusts and Estates
Family Businesses and SMEs
Tina is a fully qualified Chartered Accountant who has been working with Bentleys for over a decade.
She is an Associate Director within the Business Services division.
Tina has a significant base of clients in regional and rural areas. She works with a range of operators including primary producers (beef, wool, crops and fruit produce), manufacturers, wholesalers, professional firms, high net wealth individuals and investors and superannuation funds.
Through detailed understanding of all facets of her clients' businesses, Tina offers specialist expertise in the areas of taxation and tax planning, business and entity structuring, GST, business sale and acquisition, budgeting, cashflow modelling, accounting system packages advisory and other strategic financial direction.
- Income tax planning
- Rural accounting
- Business and entity structuring
- Business sale and acquisitions
- Tax and accounting consequences
- Budgeting and cashflow advice
- Reporting requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting, Finance and Economics)
- Graduate Diploma (ICAA)
- Chartered Accountant
- Member - Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
Articles25-06-2012It's Time To Plan
Think Ahead. Talk to Bentleys Today.
|Bentleys … So much more than accountants|
|The Bentleys Experience|