- our Offices our_offices.jpg
- our People our_people.jpg
- my Business my_business.jpg
- my Career my_career.jpg
- Creditor Info creditor_info.jpg
07 3222 9777
External Audit and Assurance Services
Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
Community and Not-for-Profit Organisations
Greg has over 14 years experience in providing audit and assurance services to the corporate and public sectors. Greg's career commenced in Lismore NSW in 1997 and he joined Bentleys in 2004.
Greg has worked with some of the firm's largest clients and across a wide range of industries and entities from publicly-listed companies to not-for-profit associations and Government municipalities. He has expert knowledge of the Australian accounting framework and in the development of risk-based internal and external audit methodologies.
His experience in applying Australian accounting and auditing standards in a range of environments enables him to deliver high quality technical advice on a broad range of aspects. An audit and assurance specialist, Greg has a strong understanding of the warning signs of corporate collapse.
Since 2010, he has been a key team member of the Octaviar liquidation team. Greg has been heavily involved in the investigative and forensic accounting aspects of the file.
- Financial and compliance audits (external and internal)
- Forensic accounting and investigation
- Internal control reviews
- Risk management and mitigation
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Institute of Internal Auditors
Think Ahead. Talk to Bentleys Today.
|Bentleys … So much more than accountants|
|The Bentleys Experience|